The award recognizes both a vendor partner and a housing agency or community development agency whose partnership exemplifies a joint effort that creates positive change.
Current BPC members and HAs or associations that administer affordable housing programs will be eligible. Each entry must be limited to one specific partnership example. BPC members may also enter new products and services that have not yet been implemented, but that would meet the above criteria with the support of the HA for which the product/service is being designed. BPC members may also enter products, services, and philanthropic activities (e.g., scholarships or volunteer projects) that benefit multiple HAs or their local communities. Examples of such initiatives are:
- *Products or services implemented that enhanced new development or construction
- *Product use that met/exceeded green initiatives, either existing or new
- *Product or service that contributed to property and value of life improvements
- *Product or service that included out-of-the-box financing or funding
- *Product or service initiative that increased small, disadvantaged business or tenant involvement.
Deadline August 15, 2019. You must login in order to submit a nomination.