Procurement & Contract Management Refresher
What is an e-Learning?
An online course where participants register individually and access the session with a direct email. Sessions are typically 2.5 hours (1:30pm ET - 4pm ET) each day. Attendance is recorded and upon successful completion, CEUs are applied towards certification requirements.
Description: This e-Learning opportunity provides a refresher on procurement basics. Topics covered include: basic procurement requirements, 24 CFR 200, procurement standards, competition, methods of procurement, cost and price analysis, awarding agency, bonding requirements, regulatory documents, actions requiring HUD approval, roles and responsibilities, ethics, procurement policy, employment training opportunities, procurement methods and processes, and more.
- Develop an understanding of Procurement Basics necessary to administer a compliant program;
- Conduct fair and competitive procurement practices;
- “Plan” for Procurement Planning;
- Promote Section 3 and W/MBE Goals;
- Implement best practices for documentation and contract filing systems;
- Provide effective contract administration to ensure your agency gets what it paid for
Who Should Attend?
This e-Learning provides a refresher on the basic elements of procurement and contract management. It is perfect both for those currently working in procurement and for those who are new to the field.