Procurement and Contract Management Virtual Classroom
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Early Bird Ends 3/23/21!
What is the Schedule?
April 13- April 16, 2021 from 1:30-4:30pm ET
What our customers have to say:
· I liked being able to collaborate with other procurement directors in the breakout rooms.
· The session was excellent and provided everything I was looking to learn, as I am new to this area of work.
· I really liked the idea of the webinar and the printouts/training materials that was sent ahead of the course
· The opportunities to engage and ask questions. For an online training it felt more like a hands on.
· I really enjoyed the case studies as it gave us a chance to know whether or not we were understanding the material presented to us.
· The session was engaging and interesting. I'm super new at public housing procurement, so having a wide variety of participants with varying years of experience was very helpful.
· Being able to interact with industry professionals from other HAs and having ample time to ask questions and interact with the instructor who was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional.
NAHRO’s Procurement and Contract Management Seminar is completely revised and updated to reflect the new regulations outlined in 2 CFR 200 You will learn how to procure quality goods and services for the right cost, the highest quality, for timely delivery, and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies. The training covers estimating costs of goods and services and developing criteria for analysis of proposals ethic in contracting as well as the new Section 3 requirements.
Learn how to…
· Comply with the newest federal procurement requirements and regulations
· Use the proper procurement method and contract type;
· Analyze costs to ensure your agency gets the highest value for its contract dollar
· Assess and control the procurement performance operation and how to ensure professional ethics in procurement.
Who Should Attend?
The training is a must for Asset Management staff, Procurement staff, Maintenance Supervisors, Executive Director, Contracting Officers.
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.