Excellence in Customer Service Virtual Classroom
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Early Bird Ends 5/26/21!
What is the schedule?
June 9-10 from 1:00-4:00pm ET
What our customers have had to say:
· I like the intentional focus on customer service. We usually treat this topic as a given but stopping to think about it and breaking it down makes it a conscious priority.
· At the beginning I thought it was general information. Focus on housing authorities situations was a plus
Customer service is a primary factor in whether or not an agency or business meets its bottom-line goals and embodies its vision. Effective communication not only improves relationships and results externally with clients, but internally with staff. This training program will focus on the paradigm shift in customer service and provide the dynamics and tools necessary to dramatically enhance your organization’s customer service strategies. Many industries, including affordable and low income housing programs, are transforming their vision and goals to include a renewed emphasis on improving and enhancing the customer experience. This is one session you do not want to miss!
- Recognize elements of communication and how personal behavior interact.
- Understand how effective customer services affects the fiscal health of an organization.
- Acquire tools and skills to expand confidence and competency in providing quality service.
- Review internal culture, policies and goals relating to customer service.
- Review and discuss today’s social media environment and the impact on customer service.
Who Should Attend?
· Every staff member of the agency is recommended to take this course. Excellent customer service should happen at every level.
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.