RAD Project Based Vouchers (PBV) Virtual Classroom
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Early Bird ends 11/15/21!
What is the schedule?
December 6-8 from 1:00-5:00pm ET
What our customers have had to say:
It was very informative and Naomi kept it engaging and upbeat
Naomi was an awesome instructor and broke the information down so that it was understood.
RAD PBV is intended as an introduction for public housing or HCV staff transitioning to the PBV program as well as for anyone unfamiliar with RAD PBV. The course begins with an overview of the basics of tenant-based vouchers and project-based vouchers and explores the differences between regular PBVs and RAD PBVs. Staff will leave with an understanding of the differences between the PBV and RAD PBV programs, including how HAP contracts work, how to determine eligibility and operate the waiting list, the basics of inspections, how units are leased, how to organize files, and occupancy issues such as annual recertification, income increases, and terminations.
Electronic copy of training manual is included in pricing. The exam is a separate charge. In order to obtain the Certified Specialist of RAD Project Based Vouchers (CRPBV), please refer to the requirements outlined on our website.
• An in-depth explanation of the rules, regulations, policies and definitions;
• Realistic case examples that bring the forms to life and allow for meaningful practice;
• Engagement of participants through both group and individual exercises;
• Allowing participants to ask questions from their own experiences and addressing issues that have directly impacted their agency; and
• Allowing participants to explain solutions and how they applied the regulation to the case example.
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.