Repositioning: Where Do I Start?
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Early Bird Registration closes 5/6/21!
Discussion oriented learning experience providing information and concepts pertaining to preliminary analysis of repositioning. This experience steps back to the decision points in the process prior to applications, design concepts, partnerships, financing plans and board strategies and resolutions. Specifically for PHA leadership pertaining to repositioning or maintaining public housing, these modules will provide attendees with thought provoking information and questions that focus on the following objectives:
· Make the decisions on repositioning without pressure and anxiety;
· Have clear certainty of the condition of the assets, with honesty and transparency;
· Understand the pathways that are open to agencies, including remaining as public housing;
· Build comfort with the possibility of partners, their roles, and the change in ownership structures;
· Identify the anxiety with politics and fear of losing the property;
· Assurance that education, understanding, and reality should prevail;
· Clarifying that this is the only the first of several educational pieces that PHA staff will need before committing to repositioning.
Who should attend:
This offering is geared to Executive Directors and CEO's of housing agencies, Commissioners, Directors and Managers who assist the agency leadership with these critical decisions.