Early Bird Pricing Ends 09/21/21!!!
What is the schedule?
October 12 -14 1:00-5:00pm EST
Executive management positions in organizations are extremely complex. Achieving the balance between work and people that results in a productive and satisfying organizational culture is a constant challenge. Dealing with change, motivation, and achieving agency goals are challenging responsibilities. Successful executives know they must consistently learn and grow and continually improve their organization’s results. NAHRO’s Executive Management and Leadership Course delivers up to date and relevant theories and practices; and explores discussion areas that support executives and senior staff to meet today’s complex challenges. Participants focus on dealing with change, developing strategic initiatives, and creating a culture of excellent performance and productivity within their own organization. This is a critical thinking and process-oriented course that is all about improving the individual and assisting participants to identify their potential.
This course contains a capstone WorkPlan that is coordinated to accompany the course modules. Participants will receive in course instruction and also complete their WorkPlan during the course using the concepts, principles and theories they have learned. This plan allows the participant to put their newfound skills and knowledge immediately to work. Completion of the WorkPlan is a requirement to receive credit for the course.
This course is an excellent preparatory step for the Certified Management Executive (CME) assessment examination.
The course focuses upon paradigms and strategies to assist with Managing and Leading:
· The Entity, Organization, Agency, Business or Team
· Systems and Processes - the Workflows
· Boards, Stakeholders, Media and Others
· Lines of Business
· The Brand, Reputation and Customer Services
· The Legacy
Who Should Attend?
· Executive Directors and Chief Executive Officers
· Chair and Vice Chair of Board of Commissioners
· Deputy Executive Directors and Deputy Chief Executive Officers
· Chief Financial Officers
· Department and Division Directors
· Aspiring Managers, Supervisors and Directors wishing to Ascend in Leadership
· Leaders of Agencies, Organizations and Businesses
· Managers and Leaders of Non-Profits and Volunteer Groups
Advanced and Expert Level Course
High Performance Management
Public Housing Manager Certification (PHM)
NAHRO Financial Management Training Program
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.