2021 High Priority NSPIRE Inspections Virtual Classroom
Interactive Zoom Meeting
November 9-10, 2021
2021 High Priority NSPIRE Inspections
Early Bird Pricing Ends 09/23/21!!
What is the schedule?
November 9-10 12:00-3:00PM EST
Are your High Priority properties ready for their 2021 High Priority NSPIRE inspection? HUD is restarting REAC inspection on High Priority Public Housing properties beginning June 1, 2021. If your agency has High Priority inspection properties as defined by HUD, you have been notified that you may be inspected during 2021. HUD will be using NSPIRE (National Standards for the Physical Inspections of Real Estate) for these inspections! These inspections will not be scored and will focus on life-threatening deficiencies. This session will focus on the NSPIRE inspection protocol and NSPIRE life-threatening deficiency standards in addition to the inspection timeline that PHAs can expect.
• Understand the purpose and reason for NSPIRE.
• Understand the use of NSPIRE for High Priority Public Housing property inspections in 2021.
• Understand the process and format of NSPIRE life-threatening deficiency standards.
Who Should Attend?
• PHA Leadership – Executive Director, Deputy Director
• Public Housing Operations and Maintenance Management
• Public Housing Maintenance Staff