e-Learning: Leading Through Times of Change and Transition
Interactive Zoom Meeting
1:30 PM - 4:00 PM ET
Early Bird Pricing Ends 1/27/22!
Thursday February 17th 1:30pm - 4:00pm EST
2021 has provided a variety of opportunities and challenges for housing agencies across the US. We’ve faced a pandemic, changing service delivery models, telecommuting, eviction moratoriums, changing rules and regulations, an economic downturn and undoubtedly, we will face new and different challenges in 2022.
Now is the time to prepare for change, while building your capacity to help yourself and help your teams manage the unknown changes coming our way.
During this e-learning, we will share tips and techniques to help you:
- Understand change & transition
- Build your personal capacity for change
- Lead and support your peers, and teams, more effectively during times of change and transition
- Improve communication, and
- Maintain productivity during challenging times.
- To identify the phases of change & the consequences of poorly managed change
- To identify gaps and strategies to support you and your team through change and transition
- Learn new tips and tools for effective communication and managing productivity during times of change and transition